Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where the wild things are


We are having fall festival at our school on Friday and we get to dress up as Wild Things from the book Where the Wild Things Are.  Me and Grace and my mom went to see the movie...which is pretty deep and emotional but strangely enough we all 3 enjoyed it.  Maybe because it is one of my favorite books to read to my class, who knows!  Grace loved Judith in the movie, one of the two female wild things and she told me that she wanted to dress up as her.  Well trying to find an outfit has been quite challenging.  I found footsie pajamas, a tail, some ears, furry boots and some fur.  My friend Shannon and I went to Party Plus and found these great claw slippers so we all got a pair.  They are huge and you can barely walk in them.  Grace tried hers on tonight and we both were laughing so hard we couldn't even talk.  I don't know that she will wear them on Friday....because she won't be able to walk, but I think her other slippers will work okay.  Tonight we also cut out squares of discount fur I found at the fabric store and hot glued them onto her PJ's!  I think she is going to be very cute...I mean very scary!  I'll eat you up I love you so!

No comments: