Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday play

Grace had another great day of play!  She was busy dressing up babies and pushing them around the house in her shopping cart.  One baby didn't like all this and would "cry" so Grace decided to play with the smallest of the two babies most of the day.  She played beauty shop and curled her hair and added bows.  She went shopping all around the house with the baby.  This baby would just go with Grace and didn't seem phased by any of it all...this baby is my first baby...Daisy, my Shi Tzu!  I've never seen a dog take it like she does.  Maybe she, like Grace, enjoys the attention.  I could not believe she sat in the shopping cart and just let Grace push her around!  Priceless! Who needs siblings?  By the way, Duke, my other dog was the one that cried...he wanted no part of any play!


1 comment:

KK said...

Really, Grace is their little sister :)